Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Macaroni and Cheese

Yesterday for Mission Council lunch I made two big casserole dishes of macaroni and cheese with REAL Cheddar--a rare find here in Tirana. The EuroMax Supermarket had several big 3 kilo blocks of cheddar, so we bought a whole block. Mac and cheese for lunch yesterday, taco salad with real cheddar for zone conference next week. Little pleasures for our hard-working missionaries.

1 comment:

Grandma & Pop-pop said...

It's been a very long tme since I ate real Mac and Cheese, myself. I used to make it a long time ago for the children, but as soon as any of them ate Mac and Cheese from the "blue box" it was all over for homemade. Are they crazy or what?

You have some very lucky missionaries. Not only do they have leaders who inspire, motivate and love them--they have a mission Mom who cooks!

Love,

Ginger