Below is a front and back picture of two of the 100 favors I made for the District-wide Relief Society conference next Saturday. The "mature" couples came into Tirana for the Branch President's Mtg. this morning and while we waited, the wives helped me assemble the favors. It's a laminated refrigerator magnet (my daughter sent magnet tape from Michael's) and a small Greek dark chocolate bar with almonds (excellent!) and some gel candies. The Anonymous quote says, "Live so that people who know you but don't know Christ, will want to know Christ because they know you." Translated into Albanian, of course.

Saturday, April 11, 2009
We've Been Booted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did you leave a tract with the police?
ginger
Oh, missed opportunity! Good grief, sometimes I forget I'm a missionary.
Marty tells me he invited the English-speakig policeman to church. He said he lived near us and knew where the church is.
Post a Comment